Best Fights in Boston Sports History. You have to watch this video!

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Some Classic Rants and Meltdowns

With this two week break before Super Bowl Sunday I am already thinking about the gaping sports hole that exists between the end of football season and the beginning of baseball. With that in mind I've chosen to focus on some humor today. With the clip of Denny Green proudly displayed this week it got me thinking about some other great rants. Here are a few of my favorites.

  1. Casey Kasem losing it about a dedication to "snuggles" while coming out of an up-tempo song.
  2. Bob Knight giving some words of encouragement to his team.
  3. Hal McRae answering some of the media's questions involving his line-up.
  4. Mississippi Braves AA coach Phillip Wellman experiences a Vietnam flashback. (not really a rant but it is damn funny)
  5. Last but not certainly not least is Earl Weaver of the Baltimore Orioles answering callers questions and giving some dating advice as well.

I hope you enjoy them. Let me know which one is your favorite.

BallHype: hype it up!

0 comments: