Best Fights in Boston Sports History. You have to watch this video!

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Top 5 Fights in Red Sox History #4

V-TEK vs. A-ROD


*Unfortunately audio doesn't kick in for the first 27 seconds*


Number Four


Alright, I have to admit that I love this one mostly because I hate A-Rod. It was just so nice to see Varitek get up in his grill, literally.

Here's a quick recap.

Top of the 3rd inning and Bronson Arroyo hits A-Rod with a pitch. A-Rod tries to look tough as he begins to walk toward first base while staring down Arroyo. A-Rod begins to get a little mouthy and Varitek tells him to shut the f*** up. A-Rod then says "come on" to Varitek and motions toward him with a "let's get it on" gesture. Varitek responds with both hands in A-Rods face and then all hell breaks loose.


Anytime I get the chance to see A-Rod getting bitch slapped I'm going to hold it in high esteem. For that reason alone I give this fight 4th place on my Top 5 Fights in Red Sox History.

BallHype: hype it up!

0 comments: