Best Fights in Boston Sports History. You have to watch this video!

Sunday, January 6, 2008

THE "AND STUFF" PART OF THIS BLOG



As you can no doubt tell, the primary focus of this blog will be the Red Sox. With that said, the "and stuff" part of the title are for the times when my attention deficit disorder gets the best of me and I can't help but ramble about something different. Today my something different will be football. With the Patriots doing what they have done this year I can't help but worry about the playoffs. Watching the Jags/Steelers game last night I couldn't help but root for the Steelers because the Jags suddenly make me nervous. Did you see Maurice Jones Drew running all over the world last night? Now listen, I'm not saying I think the Pats will lose this game because the Jags are THAT good. What I am actually getting at is this, winning every game you play over the course of any season, at any level, is HARD. Is 16-0 really worth anything if they do anything other than win the Super Bowl? Will you as a fan take any solace in the fact that they went 16-o but lost in the playoffs? I don't think I will. I would like to know what you think. Which team, if any, do you think will give the Patriots the most problems in the playoffs? With all that said, my money says that the Patriots win it all. Tell me why I'm wrong.

BallHype: hype it up!

0 comments: