Best Fights in Boston Sports History. You have to watch this video!

Saturday, January 12, 2008

PATS ADVANCE (and Peyton annoys)

Well, it's in the books, and the New England Patriots are still perfect. The Jags came in to Gillette Stadium tonight and gave the Patriots all that they could handle for the majority of the game, but lost the turnover battle and ultimately the game.

Once again Tom Brady was superb in his execution and led his team flawlessly throughout the four quarters of play. For the details check out http://scores.espn.go.com/nfl/recap?gameId=280112017.
Moving forward from here the Pats will face the winner of tomorrow's match up between the Colts and the Chargers. My money says that we will see the Colts marching into Foxborough next Sunday, but that won't stop me from hoping that it will be the Chargers.



On a completely different subject. Am I the only one who wants to smash Peyton Manning in the face with a shovel every time I see him in a commercial? Can this guy be anymore over exposed? Seriously, doesn't he ever want to just stay home and bang his wife? Listen, the "cut that meat thing" was funny, the "I have you on my fantasy team" thing with the accountants was as well, but let it go already and get back to being what you are, a football player, not an actor. I think that Bruce Dickinson would sum it up like this, "I got a fever and the only prescription is LESS Peyton Manning!

BallHype: hype it up!

0 comments: