Best Fights in Boston Sports History. You have to watch this video!

Sunday, January 13, 2008

AM I WRONG?


Is it just me or does the relationship between Jessica Simpson and her dad border on very, very creepy? Do you think that when it comes time for Romo and Jessica to get into the sack that he's curled up at the foot of the bed like the family dog? How many other dads out there make comments to the media about their daughters rack like “She’s got double-D’s! You can’t cover those suckers up!” Take a look at this picture taken by dear old dad. Now listen, personally, I'm grateful that he took it, but it still doesn't make it normal. I'm actually sitting here wondering if the indentation in the other pillow is from her dad spooning her prior to the picture being taken. What do you think?

Just for conversation purposes I've added one more picture to make my case.


Creepy.







BallHype: hype it up!

0 comments: