Best Fights in Boston Sports History. You have to watch this video!

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Igor Olshansky?

I would like to take a few short moments to address the following comment by Igor,

"Who? New England?" Olshansky said. "Seriously, I mean, they're more worried than we are, I promise you. Believe me. They know what's up."

The who? Well Igor let's go back to week 2 of the season, does 38-14 sound familiar? Maybe you've blocked out the ass whipping that the Pats laid upon you because it was too painful to cope with. I guess that would explain the amnesia.

They know what's up? I bet they do Igor. I think "what's up" would be that they are a team with a perfect record going against a team who is physically beat up that they just happen to have beaten the last two times they met.

I guess come Sunday we'll all see what's up, out there, on the field.


BallHype: hype it up!

0 comments: