Best Fights in Boston Sports History. You have to watch this video!

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Breaking News!!!

We here at Red Sox and Stuff have breaking news to share with you today! That news is............. IT'S OFFICIAL, JORGE POSADA IS AN IDIOT! Let's take a look at the following quotes from Posada in regards to Roger Clemens' congressional hearing.

“He sounded real truthful the other day and that’s all I wanted to hear,” Posada said. “I believe Roger.”

Is he serious? Roger sounded truthful?

Is anyone besides me thinking that Roger may have naked pictures of Posada in some compromising position? Or maybe, just maybe some inside information on how Posada was able to put up career numbers 13 seasons into his career at the age of 35. Have you looked at Posada's stats for last year? He had the highest slugging percentage, batting average, on base percentage, and number of doubles of his entire career. Just giving you something to think about.

When Posada was asked if Pettitte's testimony had him reconsider Roger's story he once again stood firm behind Roger saying....

“It’s been so long ago that they talked about it, so I don’t know,” Posada said. “Andy said that they talked about it, and right now, I don’t know much about it. It’s going to keep going on. Rocket said it was a miscommunication or whatever, and I believe Rocket.”

With that said, is it just me or does Posada have to be brain dead to believe Roger's ridiculous sequence of events? I guess I'll leave that up to you to decide. Just remember, you heard it here first!

BallHype: hype it up!

0 comments: