Best Fights in Boston Sports History. You have to watch this video!

Monday, February 11, 2008

Help Me Build a Steroid All-Stars Team!!

I was sitting at home the other day reading through more of this Roger Clemens drama when suddenly it occurred to me....Wouldn't it be interesting to make an All-Star team comprised of only players we know have taken steroids, and those that we all but know have taken them? case in point, Roger Clemens)

So here's what I'm asking from all of you: Give me the best steroid user you can find for each position (ex. pitcher- Roger Clemens), but then, give me the best non steroid user counterpart that you can think of (past or present). My goal is to collect 2 starting rosters. Team Steroid, and Team Natural so to speak. After I receive all the suggestions from all of you I will post the 2 teams rosters and then we can debate (if you choose) which of the 2 teams is the superior one. Remember, I need suggestions for all positions. Please look at what others have posted so we can try to avoid duplicates.

BallHype: hype it up!

3 comments:

Rob said...

P-Clemens
RP-GagneRF-Sheffield
CF-Dykstra
LF-Bonds
1B-McGwire
2B-Roberts
SS-Tejada
3B-Glaus
C-Loduca
DH-Palmeiro

John Petreyko said...

You should check out the responses we got to the posting on the overthemonster.com The article is under the same title.

John Petreyko said...

This comment has been removed by the author.